Alex Au has written an interesting article about the funding of 550 buses to be given to the two bus operators. I share his concerns, i.e. why should the tax payers be funding the profit-making enterprises? Perhaps they should be nationalized. See http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/pap-government-in-messy-affair-with-new-sweetheart/
- ► 2013 (348)
02/19 - 02/26
- $1.1 billion subsidy for bus operators
- Simplify online banking
- Investment plan with high termination charges
- Business Simulation Game (BEST)
- TABS is disruptive technology
- Book a taxi with TABS - for customers
- Foreigners represent Singapore in international co...
- An opaque budget
- Threat of defamation lawsuits
- TABS can change the way that taxis are booked
- Inefficient and wasteful processes
- Taxi Fares is the cruz of the matter
- Simplify Online Processes
- FISCA website - useful articles for consumers
- TABS report for 23 Feb 2012
- Hacking and invasion of privacy
- Register identity before posting comments
- Reduction in maturity payout
- An economic slowdown?
- Exchange of views in this blog
- Consumption tax
- IRAS replies to my suggestion on GST
- TABS for taxi drivers
- Investing in Government Bonds
- Consumption tax
- Cost of medical care for an elderly person
- Land banking - another problem?
- Compare Singapore and Canada
- Try $1 booking fee to get a taxi
- Invest in ETF - the good and bad
- Investing in property - the right way
- Secret lives of Singaporeans
- Silver housing needs
- E-Filing of ECI (Estimated Chargeable Income)
- 10 mins to complete a form?
- Develop express and feeder services
- Increase bus capacity - what is going on?
- Book taxi for $1
- Differences between a general statement, a judgmen...
- Taxi Booking (TABS 5)
- Taxi booking
- Let all purchases be GST-deductible to help smalle...
- Taxi Booking (TABS) statistics for 19 Feb 2012
- Vitamin Account (6 yrs equity linked structured de...
- Taxi Booking (TABS) statistics for 18 Feb 2012
- ▼ 02/19 - 02/26 (45)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)