This book is now available for purchase by mail. First copy is for $12 (postage free). Additional copies are available at $9. (You can buy for your friends).
See: http://tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=375 (cover has been changed)
1. Send cheque made out to Tan Kin Lian & Associates Pte Ltd
2. Mail cheque to 24 Sin Ming Lane #02-107
3. Write down you mailing address and number of books that you wish to order.
By Internet banking
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your mailing address and number of copies
2. Pay by internet banking to DBS Shenton Way account no: 003-9045980
Act now. You can save a lot of money by buying the good life insurance policies and avoiding the bad life insurance products.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
03/13 - 03/20
- A clear and sensible speech
- Hard truths about ministerial wages
- The Online Citizen GE2011
- Dilemma of the Poor
- Ad-hoc payment through the Internet
- A journey of frustration - DBS Internet Payment
- Donate to the Japan Disaster Fund
- A mature person
- Buying motor insurance directly
- Think of the poorest person
- Talk at Tampines Regional Library
- SM Goh to S'poreans: Learn from Japan disaster
- General election poem
- Book: Get value for your life insurance
- Taking care of the low income families
- Complaining Singaporeans and leaders
- Pointing fingers
- Robert Kuok's personal thoughts on wealth and capi...
- Radiation up 400 times in Miyagi, new blast feared...
- Tsunami and Japan
- Odd to Nature
- Japanese tsunami and Singapore floods
- Cartoons by Wing Lee Cheong
- How to invest $100,000?
- Greed and Singapore
- CNA and Al Jazeera
- Happiness index - from the UK
- The purpose of college education
- Too much thinking, too little execution?
- ▼ 03/13 - 03/20 (29)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)