My mother-in-law obtained a full refund of $100,000 from the financial institution on the minibond that she bought. We positioned our complaint based on the advice given in your blog. (Specific details have been removed, due to non-disclosre requirements). I wish to thank you for your help.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
01/11 - 01/18
- SCMP:Singapore ruling on minibonds bring HK hope
- Difficulties faced by migrant workers
- Blog will hit 1 million visitors by 23 Feb 2009
- Complaint on mis-selling of CLN
- Queen's Counsel opinion
- Full refund of $100,000
- Thought for the day - who will speak the words tha...
- MAS statement: Compensation for credit linked note...
- Mis-selling of structured products
- Learn about insurance
- Investor wants to sue the relationship manager
- "Pinnacle Action Group" formed to work on a possib...
- Going to extremes to find a job
- Value and character
- How to identity a bubble
- A new way to do business - by conference call
- Thought for the day - Injustice
- Invest in assets at deflated prices
- Beware of bubbles
- Insurance that worsen crunch
- SCMP:Regulators' reports raise more questions than...
- Part Time Work
- TABS - Taxi Automated Booking Service (8202 8866)
- Hilarious sayings of George W Bush
- SCMP:Two women sue bank over minibond losses
- Yield during the Great Depression of the 1930s
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (26)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)