This article describes cities that have free public transport:
A friend, who sent the information to me, confirmed that the information on Auckland is true:
Auckland, New Zealand
A free CBD loop service links the ferry terminus, railway station, universities, theatres, casino, galleries and shopping districts using hybrid electric buses. It operates from 8am to 6pm, 7 days, at 10 mins interval, but not all buses are hybrid.
The quality of service is quite good, although it does get crowded at certain time, eg. school hours, lunch time, etc.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
09/07 - 09/14
- Avoid investing with leveraged money
- Stress and uncertainty with Incomeshield
- Simple Financial Planning
- Swedish practice on life insurance
- Speaker's Corner, 13 September 5 p.m.
- Project 11-11-2008
- Ask the agent
- Advice from my blog and website
- Insurance companies: commitment and transparency n...
- Free Public Transport
- World Class Public Transport System
- Inadequate cash value
- Take a bigger loan at a low interest rate
- Suzy Orman on Life Insurance
- Suitable products depending on needs
- Advice on Vivolife
- Big exchange loss in a Dual Currency Investment
- Choice of term or personal accident insurance
- The New Paper: Truth about Life Insurance Payout
- Investing in NZD
- Another scam: Beware of Push Pockets ...
- Hurricanes in USA
- ▼ 09/07 - 09/14 (22)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)