Hi, Mr. Tan,
I have been taking about fake money very often in your blog, but I suspect not many people understand me..
Below is a link to an instructive cartoon about the fractional reserve banking system
> how it creates money out of thin air
> how it skews the wealth distribution, making the bankers richer and richer over time
> why this system is a ponzi scheme and will eventually collapse
After watching the video, people should realise nearly all money is actually fake, created out of debt.. and we will need more and more fake money to keep the economy going (exactly like a ponzi scheme)..
When the amount of debt gets too big and balks at creating more fake money, the system will collapse and cause a severe recession/depression.
I believe we are really close to this point of collapse now.... and we should welcome the collapse and take the chance to adopt a different banking system, one where is sustainable and money not controlled by bankers/central bankers.. one such system is a free banking system proposed by most Austrian economists.. but which government is willing to give up the power to create money?
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
09/14 - 09/21
- Biggest gamble in history - Credit default swaps
- Singapore banks and short selling
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS)
- Call to MAS to take pro-active action
- Minibond Series 6
- Pinnacle Notes and MiniBonds
- Avoid complicated products
- Foreign currency exchange rates
- Pinnacle Notes
- Mini-bonds - ask MAS to investigate
- DBS High Notes
- True cost of life insurance
- Fake Money
- Poor conversion rate for Foreign Currency
- Double standards
- How far more for the ST Index to fall?
- Beware of Scams
- On My Own
- Eligibility for an Eldershield claim
- Eldershield - is it worth insuring?
- Do you need life insurance for the whole of life?
- Eldershield - benchmark figures
- Term insurance - is the premium proportional?
- Is all landbanking a scam?
- Do you hear the people sing
- Is your money safe with AIA ?
- Guaranteed drawdown pension
- Distress over an investment linked policy
- Specific Unfair practices
- Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act
- Are Consumer Protection Initiatives Meeting Expect...
- ▼ 09/14 - 09/21 (31)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)