I am delighted to receive the claims discharge voucher and cheque. I am extremely thankful for my resolved dispute, but, regrettedly my problem was only solved after I see the MP and approached Mr Tan Kin Lian. Why can't X solve my problem 4 months ago in a friendly manner? I want to be a kind and friendly person, why must he force me to be a typical complainingly Singaporean?
In April 2008, after calling the hotline, X got back to me and said confidently "I have checked the claims. EVERYTHING IS CORRECT". He probably thought I am a fool and he can bluff me by telling me that. I then sent him all the proofs of my claim dispute, but he played pattern to me for the past 4 months by telling me:
"Waiting for hospital to resubmit claims"
"Waiting for officer in charge to finalise claims" (i said "huh? i thought u r the officer in charge?")
Recently X told me that the officer in charge is Y, another person. I got her contact and called her, but over the phone she did not know my case. Hence the past 4months basically nothing was done, except X's smoking words. I am very sure X "played pingpong" and push the whole matter to another junior officer after failing to smoke me and shake me away for 4months.
Last week Y promised that she will settle by this week. Indeed she has delivered her promise - I have received the discharge voucher and cheque.
I am sure Y put in lots of hard work to speed up my claims these past week. I sincerely thank her hardwork for expediting my case and solve it up. Now I neither need to go to independent parties nor publicise my dispute.
Y was friendly to hear my problems and ackowledge receipt of my documents sent to her. Unlike X who never email me at all ever since the start of this whole problem. Absolutely nothing!!! Does he knows how to use an email?
But now I am wondering does X ever exist at all or am I dreaming?
With sincere thanks for resolving dispute.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
07/20 - 07/27
- Joke: Count the legs
- How to improve the traffic flow at CTE
- High charges for ILP products
- Life annuity with capital protection
- Difficult to time the market
- Improve public transport in Singapore
- Did you buy a high cost ILP?
- Joke: A lawyer sleep in the barn
- Low return for 10 years
- 4 months to settle a claim
- Become sales oriented and may tell lies
- How to get a good deal on life insurance
- Minimum wage in USA
- Financial Planning Tips
- Get ready for the hard times
- Unjustified increase in premium for motor insuranc...
- Invest in Foreign Currencies
- Complain about a poor deal
- Policyholder given a misleading figure
- Unethical conduct of insurance agent
- More uncertainty with private Shield
- Low cost insurance and investment funds
- Business ethics
- Identity card - lost & found
- Car insurance - where to get lower premium
- Non-disclosure and medical insurance
- Poor cash value
- Many policyholders give up their whole life polici...
- Bus services - express and feeder services
- Ownership of a life policy
- Unforgettable sight in Beijing
- Cost of Private Shield
- How banks lose the trust of their customers
- ▼ 07/20 - 07/27 (34)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)