Dear Mr Tan Kin Lian,
In 1990's, lot of Great Eastern agents left the insurance company. In 2004, my Income agent left for starting his Insurance business. This year, my Manulife agent also left for starting her own Insurance business.
Why these peoples left insurance company during his/her career and economic peak period? Are they suffered from lost of commission? What was actually happened?
For the insurance agent who left to start a new business, they have made their calculation. They expect to earn more from the new business, which can compensate for the loss of renewal commission. Perhaps the renewal commission is quite small.
- ► 2013 (345)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
11/04 - 11/11
- Singapore Banks
- Investing your CPF savings
- Ride out the fall in the stockmarket
- Insurance for a child with Down syndrome
- Insurance agent start a new business
- Loan for HDB Resale Property
- Problem with high profile charities
- Low interest rate in Singapore
- Top up in an Ideal plan
- Payment by Mobile Phone
- Public Transport needs to be improved
- Congested Roads
- Anticipation Policy
- Left or right brain?
- Housing 6.5 million people
- Use knowledge and experience
- Refinancing credit card borrowings
- Encourage tourists to stay a few days longer
- Rush hour on the MRT train
- Business Practice of Insurance Company - Another V...
- Evaluate a study loan
- Investing in foreign currency time deposit
- Diversify your risk globally
- Risky to invest in Gold ETF at current level?
- Low wage for cleaners
- Power of the Internet
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)