Too many people rely on private cars and taxis to move around Singapore, because they are not familiar with the public transport system.
The solution? We have to educate the public on how to use the buses and trains.
After leaving NTUC Income, I have started to learn about the public transport. I find the service to be excellent.
My tip? You can paste on your ez-Link card, the bus services that serve your neighbourhood, and also the nearby interchanges.
If you have to take a bus from anywhere in Singapore, you can see the services listed at the bus stop. Look for a service that reaches your nearby interchange or pass our home. You can reach home easily with a direct bus or one change of bus.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/25 - 03/04
- Learn to use our public transport system
- Heavy demand for taxis
- Insurance agents faced a conflict of interest
- No reply because of wrong e-mail address
- Logic9 (Sudoku) is well received
- Flying into Kuala Lumpur
- No load investment fund
- My occupation?
- Working from home
- Visitors to my blog
- An unexpected death
- Money market fund earned 3.44% annualised
- Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Larry Haverkamp's Blog
- Take public transport to Raffles City
- Mayor of New York takes public transport
- My personal portfolio dropped by 5%
- Market correction - how serious, how long?
- How to select a housing loan
- Aviva advises to "Buy Direct"
- My views on other insurer's products
- NTUC Income funds
- Should I invest my CPF special account in the Grow...
- Should I buy an endowment policy to pay off a mort...
- Mortgage aggregators in Australia
- Useful role for agents
- ▼ 02/25 - 03/04 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)