A friend wanted to set aside some money to be given to a grandchild when he reaches the age of 25 years.
Here is a suggestion. Take the Flexi-Link policy in the name of the grandparent, and nominate the child as the beneficiary.
The grandparent will have control over the policy during her lifetime.
On the death of the policyholder, we will transfer the policy in the name of the beneficiary and continue it for the remaining term. If the beneficiary is still a minor, the parent can act as the guardian.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/26 - 12/03
- Pleasant climate in Dubai
- Telephone charges are high in Dubai
- Experience the Arabian nights
- Traffic Congestion in Dubai
- Capital Protected Fund gives poor return
- Higher bonuses from 1 January 2007
- Over 100 i-Gifts sold each week
- Our policyholders get $3,000 more on maturity
- Re-invest into the Combined Fund
- Set aside money for your grandchild
- Increase in bonus rates from 1 January 2007
- Advice on Home Financing
- Dubai does not require any entry card
- Is high property prices good or bad?
- Avoid driving to work
- How to overtime the Time Bomb
- ▼ 11/26 - 12/03 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)