SUGGESTON FROM CUSTOMER
Dear Mr Tan,
Currently when there is an accident, the vehicles have to go to IDAC to assess the damages. Later, they have to get another assessor to assess the cost of repairs based on the IDAC report.
If both parties have the same insurer (NTUC Income), can the monetary assessment be done by NTUC Income on the spot and an offer be made to the parties involved. This will save admininstration and legal cost and time.
We have a practice to offer monetary compensation on the spot, but it has to be done at our office. Previously, we operated this service at various centers, but the demand was quite low.
I will ask my claim service manager to send our practice note to you on this matter.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/09 - 07/16
- Save for your child in an Ideal plan
- Motor Insurance Covers Injury To Third Parties
- Customers want assurance that the investment is sa...
- Travel by train in Germany
- Customer happy with online application
- Purchase of life annuities from business center
- Elderly are active at work
- Customer wants on-the-spot settlement
- Please be more understanding
- Global bond fund earns average of 4% return
- ▼ 07/09 - 07/16 (10)
- ► 2005 (159)